Disappearing Tags

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
timhadlock

Re: Disappearing Tags

Post by timhadlock »

I have lost 100’s maybe 1000’s of tags during the last month. I go in one day, they are there. Go in the next day, they are gone. Can someone help me.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

timhadlock wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:23 pm I have lost 100’s maybe 1000’s of tags during the last month. I go in one day, they are there. Go in the next day, they are gone. Can someone help me.
Could you post a screenshot of what you're seeing? If you're seeing a card for each tagged item, but the content snippet on each card is missing, you could try switching to another language, deleting English, then switching back to English. This will allow content to redownload with a fresh slate, and should fix the missing content snippet issue.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
kristaclegg@yahoo.com

Post by kristaclegg@yahoo.com »

All of my tags are gone. I tried updating the language and switching it back and they are still gone.
caillines

Post by caillines »

Do you see them if you log in to the website version of the gospel library? https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/notes/tags
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

If you're on iOS Gospel Library, you could try signing out and back in. It's possible your Gospel Library app got signed out because of a recent bug in iOS Member Tools 4.8.0.
cnye3

Post by cnye3 »

I also lost all of my tags.
DylanD05

Post by DylanD05 »

I recently got a new phone and downloaded the gospel library app. On my previous phone I had about 500 tags, but when I opened the app on my new phone I only had about 80. Is there any way to get my tags back?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

DylanD05 wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:36 pm I recently got a new phone and downloaded the gospel library app. On my previous phone I had about 500 tags, but when I opened the app on my new phone I only had about 80. Is there any way to get my tags back?
Do you see all of your tags at Notes.ChurchofJesusChrist.org?
Do you still have access to your previous phone? If so, make sure you're signed in in Gospel Library (and signed in with the same Church Account as you're using on your new phone). This will allow things to sync.

Return to “Gospel Library”