Application form for going to mission

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Application form for going to mission

Post by jdlessley »

Anthonynonato0123 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:42 pm Missionary application form on Going to :D mission
russellhltn wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:05 am Talk to your bishop. He has to enable the process before you can get it.
Once he has done that he should explain to you the application process and the way to get into the Missionary Online Recommendation System (MORS).
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
all4francis

Post by all4francis »

How can the clerk upload the mission forms after the prospective missionary has signed all required sections?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

It has been a few years, but the clerk didn't have access "by calling" when I served as clerk. The bishop had to grant access to the clerk to assist with the Missionary system. If it is the same, your bishop will have to go into MORS and grant the clerk access to assist missionaries with their applications.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

davesudweeks wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:35 pm It has been a few years, but the clerk didn't have access "by calling" when I served as clerk. The bishop had to grant access to the clerk to assist with the Missionary system. If it is the same, your bishop will have to go into MORS and grant the clerk access to assist missionaries with their applications.
That is the way it currently works.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
zillalean

Post by zillalean »

Hello there , i'm a branch president and i have initiated the missionary application form but the prospective missionary if he signed in MORS to fill them , he is saying can not see the the kink or some sort of section where he can start fill the form.
Though the forms are have already been iniated.
any hint please email me at [email address removed]
Last edited by jdlessley on Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email address removed to protect privacy of poster
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

[moderator note: Email address was removed to protect the privacy of the the poster. The forum is public worldwide and posting private contact information can expose the owner to unwanted uses and abuses of that information from less than honorable sources.]

A common source of difficulties accessing the MORS is the prospective missionary's Church Account is missing their membership record number (MRN) in their account profile. The prospective missionary should sign into their Church Account and look in the Profile/Membership section to see if their MRN is recorded there.

Another source of difficulties could be the website's buildup of cookies. Have the prospective member use the incognito/private window of their browser to see if they can access the site. If so, then clearing cookies for the Church's domain will hold off the cookie buildup problem - for a while.
JD Lessley

Return to “Reports and Forms”