Feedback - Attendance Rolls

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
amberlou611

Feedback - Attendance Rolls

Post by amberlou611 »

I'm a RS secretary who works in the accessibility space professionally and I find the format of the attendance rolls poorly designed in this regard. The typeface is extremely small and some of the text is a hard-to-read gray, both of which make it difficult for anyone with low vision to read the document easily. Plus there's quite a bit of unnecessary clutter in the form of instructions for the secretary at the top of the page. All of this means that the downloadable forms don't serve their intended purpose very well. After 6 months on the job and attempts work with the format, I've realized that I have to create my own template or track down a better version online. Maybe there are Relief Societies that want their roll to look cute, but I would love an efficient, functional download that frees up time for the things that really matter. I hope this is something that can be remedied as the church continues to improve their website.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Feedback - Attendance Rolls

Post by russellhltn »

This is primarily a user-to-user forum. I'd suggest you send your observations via the feedback link on the page where the report is found. That's the best way to get word back to the developers.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
chrisgrant

Re: Feedback - Attendance Rolls

Post by chrisgrant »

The faint gray column headings are also a problem for the older people in my ward.

Does anyone have a suggestion about how to print the rolls with clearly visible column headings (short of creating my own rolls from scratch in Word or Excel)?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”