6.5 bug with Sacrament Hymns

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
raysmith0

6.5 bug with Sacrament Hymns

Post by raysmith0 »

I tried the new hymn feature introduced in 6.5. My music coordinator added the hymns for today. I see them on my homepage. When I tap one, it takes me to the search page for the hymns instead of the actual hymn. Then if I scroll down and tap the hymn, it returns to the sacrament hymn list.
raysmith0

Re: 6.5 bug with Sacrament Hymns

Post by raysmith0 »

I see now that the presentation changed as the time came closer to Sacrament meeting. Now the hymns appear when we tap on them. Cool new feature. Thank you!
danpass

Post by danpass »

It seems to be working correctly for me.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

One of the keys to making this work will be that the clerk has loaded the correct sacrament meeting time at LCR. The hymn board shows up one hour before the meeting begins and goes away about 15 minutes after the meeting ends. If the wrong time is loaded at LCR, the display will show up at the wrong time, as well.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

If you're viewing the full list of hymns in "edit mode," tapping a hymn will allow you to choose a different hymn for that slot. If you're viewing the full list of hymns in "view mode," or just looking at the current week's hymns next to the hymn board on Home, tapping a hymn will navigate to the hymn.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”