Households Missing from Member Tools

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
kevin_aycock

Re: Households Missing from Member Tools

Post by kevin_aycock »

The same thing happened to myself and 2 other people in our ward. Couldn't see ourselves on the app, but we were showing on the Church's website. Uninstalling and reinstalling worked.
davemoore99

Post by davemoore99 »

I'm having an executive sevretary who has this issue on his Android device. I can see the indivudal(s) that he can't see just fine. I am going to have him refresh data to see if that helps. If not I will have him uninstall and re-install.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Uninstalling is not necessary. Most data issues can be corrected by signing out and then back in. The difference between sign out/in and refreshing data is that sign out/in reloads all data rather than just refreshing changed data.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Rourke

Post by Rourke »

This happened to me and my family. If you go the Stake directory and search for the family they come up. You just can’t see them in the ward directory.
bez7

Post by bez7 »

I noticed my household had disappeared from the app, including any ability to function in the app in our callings (viewing reports, updating ministering interviews, updating attendance). Others in our ward also couldn't see us. Our Bishop looked, didn't see that we had been moved out of the ward but also couldn't see us. After seeing this forum I tried a full Refresh Data in the Settings menu and now we're back. Concerning will be if everyone in the ward needs to Refresh Data in order to see us again. The entire time I could see us and had access to all calling related data when logged into LCR in a browser on both phone and PC
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

bez7 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:01 pm Concerning will be if everyone in the ward needs to Refresh Data in order to see us again.
Unless evidence shows otherwise, I'd assume it would. It seems unlikely that you doing a refresh would somehow fix things on other member's devices.

I would report the issue via the app so the developers can look to see what went wrong with the sync.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Member Tools”