Church Account Deletion

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
alvarezmarge

Church Account Deletion

Post by alvarezmarge »

Hi, I'm here for the cliche discussion. Would like to ask help from anyone who can help me solve my problem. I created a church account for my mom after forgetting the login details I made from her first account. Now it's her 2nd account. This account is not all the way successful because I forgot her MRN and I did some changes regarding her birthday. Now after retrieving her mrn, it's seems that newly created account merged from the previous one. But then I decided to delete the 1st account so my mom wouldn't be confused when she uses, and I've got her a new gmail that's working and has been inputted to the 2nd account. Now the problem happened when I cannot logged in to her 2nd newly created account. And both cannot be accessed anymore. What should I do? Tried like 8 times already.
BrianEdwards

Re: Church Account Deletion

Post by BrianEdwards »

I'd suggest you first read through the top post at the very top of this "Church Account" subForum. If you review the various topics in that post and are still unable to resolve it yourself, follow the advice and contact your Ward Clerk who can either help you himself, or put you in contact with Church Support:

PLEASE READ FIRST: Answers to Most Church Account Problems

Return to “Church Account”