Email photo links to members

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
leslygoff

Email photo links to members

Post by leslygoff »

My name is being used by someone I do not know to send emails to ward members with links to pictures. I have never opened the link as I do not want to invite issues on my computer or phone. When someone forwarded the email to me It had my exact name but was not an email that I use. This is happening to a few others in the ward that I know of. It does not send to anyone else in my email address book. And the people who it sent to are not in my address book but are in my ward boundaries which leads me to believe it has something to do with the LDS tools app. Any ideas on how to get this fixed?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Email photo links to members

Post by lajackson »

leslygoff wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:39 pm My name is being used by someone I do not know to send emails to ward members with links to pictures. I have never opened the link as I do not want to invite issues on my computer or phone.
It probably would be best if you were to share this situation with your bishop. He and other priesthood leaders should be able to determine the source and decide how best to deal with it.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”