Institute class locator links not appearing.

Discussions about other Church websites
spencerbutler

Institute class locator links not appearing.

Post by spencerbutler »

So I'm trying to help my brother sign up for Institute through the Institute Class locator website. We live out in the sticks so we attend Institute online, which has been great but when we try and find a class, the website isn't showing the blue button you press to switch the search results from local to online. I was able to sign up just fine last week, but sometime after that it must've broke. We checked with both of our accounts and it's broken on both.
BrianEdwards

Re: Institute class locator links not appearing.

Post by BrianEdwards »

I do think there's something up with the Institute Locator. I haven't tried using it for a long time, but last week we tried helping a graduating senior locate an Institute near her college, and although what appeared to be a valid suggestion came up in the search bar while typing, when selecting that option it didn't do anything. We also tried from multiple devices and such. And searching for other known institute classes in our State (there's not a lot of them), we couldn't complete the click-thru process. We defaulted to the old-school method of sending emails to contact people to ask for information :)
VanLeeuwenDR

Re: Institute class locator links not appearing.

Post by VanLeeuwenDR »

This has been corrected with the implementation of https://myinstitute.ChurchofJesusChrist.org. You can now find classes near you and register right in the web app.

Return to “Other Websites”