Missionary Tech

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
rbronco21

Missionary Tech

Post by rbronco21 »

I've become our ward's unofficial missionary tech support after recovering an SSD full of pictures. Last night I recovered an SD Card. This has got me thinking that there needs to be a uniform way for missionaries to share/backup their digital media. I've noticed that the email accounts they use seem to been hosted by Google. Can they be given Google Drive space that will allow them to backup media and allow their families to download and back it up at home? Is there another system in place I/they don't know about? I know how much my family values our media, and I don't think my wife understands the lengths I go to to protect it (local and offsite backups). I don't think most people realize how vulnerable it is until it's gone...
averypaulrocks

Re: Missionary Tech

Post by averypaulrocks »

Hi My name is Elder Avery Paul, I updated my Maas360 app on my phone and this morning i noticed that it took some of my apps away. How do i fix that? I would like the apps back that it took away.
martinfesi

Post by martinfesi »

Me l have the same problem and now for me to download the apps back the play store is not allowing me to sign in it is saying this account exists but it is not on play store .what can l do ?
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

For missionary-related support, please see the following post for what to do:
Missionary Support
abigaylebeckstead

Post by abigaylebeckstead »

:cry: I need help getting the program off my mission phone. I can’t reset my phone because it is not letting me go into Google. The restrictions are not letting me do anything.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

abigaylebeckstead wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:09 am :cry: I need help getting the program off my mission phone. I can’t reset my phone because it is not letting me go into Google. The restrictions are not letting me do anything.
You may need to contact the mission office where you served. I think there's a step they need to do to unlock the phone.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “General Discussions”