Previous ordination certificate

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
robertspringerbenson

Previous ordination certificate

Post by robertspringerbenson »

We have a member who did not receive a certificate when ordained to the office of teacher. He now holds the office of priest and would like a teacher certificate. Is it possible too lookup the teacher ordination and print that certificate? If so, where do I find it?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Previous ordination certificate

Post by lajackson »

robertspringerbenson wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 5:41 pm Is it possible too lookup the teacher ordination and print that certificate?
You should be able to look up the ordination information on his membership record. I am not sure what you would need to do to print another certificate though.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

You can find the previous ordinations on the Ordinances tab in Leader and Clerk Resources and print the certificate from there.
nzjoemart

Post by nzjoemart »

Checked the Ordinances Tab and couldn't find the previous office (my case is the parents want the Deacon Cert for son who is now a Teacher). Are previous offices usually visible or only the current office?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

This notice is on the ordinance page for an Aaronic Priesthood holder: "Only the most current priesthood office is displayed for members holding the Aaronic Priesthood." There is no way on LCR that I could find to show previous priesthood office information.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Reports and Forms”