Print MR and IOS - Large Font

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
greenwoodkl

Print MR and IOS - Large Font

Post by greenwoodkl »

Has anyone else noticed that printing MR and IOS generates files with very large font size? A single record used to fit to one page, but now takes multiple pages?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Print MR and IOS - Large Font

Post by jdlessley »

There is another user in the Church Membership Record printed copy changes thread that sees the changes affecting print output. As I looked at the issue I see more than font size affecting the print output. There are page formatting and table properties (column width) changes that are also in play.

In that other thread I recommended that anyone seeing issues with the print output issues to report it to the GSD. Others may see where there are other changes that are negatively affecting printing output that is wasting paper that may be helpful to the developers.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
greenwoodkl

Post by greenwoodkl »

I opened a GSD ticket. I have been unable to login to ServiceNow for several days. I get this error message: "We're sorry... We are not able to display the content you requested."

However, I got a Qualtrics survey from the GSD claiming my case is resolved and asking for feedback. I have no idea what the resolution statement was since I got no other email and can't login to see my tickets.

I still get multi-page PDF output from LCR. Anyone else able to see GSD tickets?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Have you tried incognito mode? The cookie buildup problem could be causing your issues. Incognito is a quick check.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
greenwoodkl

Post by greenwoodkl »

No change. It tries to load https://servicenow.churchofjesuschrist.org/gsc?lang=eng but redirects to https://servicenow.churchofjesuschrist. ... of_line.do with the error message shared above. I've tried both Help > Contact Us in LCR and the direct link to sign-in separate from LCR.
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

Suggest strongly you call the GSD. Report the problem about the printing of the membership and IOS and also tell them the on line problem reporting does not work.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

greenwoodkl wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:57 pm I got a Qualtrics survey from the GSD claiming my case is resolved and asking for feedback.
I just love to get these surveys. I would give them the lowest rating and comment that the matter has not been resolved at all.

When I am in a really helpful mood, I often add that they will get better reviews if they send their surveys out after the incident is handled correctly and successfully resolved.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I have a policy of automatically deducting a star for any survey.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”