Donation wasn’t withdrawn

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
thealey9

Donation wasn’t withdrawn

Post by thealey9 »

I made a donation on Thursday. I didn’t receive a email saying it was recorded being processed/completed and nothing has been withdrawn. I am showing that my donation on the church website was completed. Any suggestions?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Donation wasn’t withdrawn

Post by lajackson »

thealey9 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 11:14 am I made a donation on Thursday.
I would be patient and wait until early next week. When a donation is made on Thursday, the ACH request to the bank often does not go out until Friday. With the weekend, it may be until Monday or Tuesday until your bank sends the funds. And in my case, the bank would then update my account the next day (Wednesday).

So I would give it until next week.

I did not receive the normal Church emails when I made my last online donation, so something is going on there. But the actual contribution did follow the usual timing and pattern.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Donation wasn’t withdrawn

Post by russellhltn »

I'd check the status on the web page and make sure it's showing that the donation is in some state of progress and hasn't just disappeared with no evidence of it's existence.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Online Donations”