Please upload LDS Apps into Huawei play store

chuanweetan

Please upload LDS Apps into Huawei play store

Post by chuanweetan »

I used a Huawei phone recently and found there was no LDS tools and other LDS Apps. May I request the church department whoever in-charged please liaise with Huawei and upload these LDS Apps. Thank you so much.
Regards
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Please upload LDS Apps into Huawei play store

Post by sbradshaw »

There hasn't been a lot of demand so far for Church apps on the Huawei AppGallery, but that could change if enough people send feedback. The best way to send feedback is either in Settings in one of the Church's apps, or using the Feedback link at the bottom of the Church website.

In the meantime, there's a partial workaround – most Android devices can download the Amazon Appstore, which provides access to Gospel Library and Sacred Music (but not Member Tools):
https://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/get/amazonapp
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
volkov.daniel

Post by volkov.daniel »

It's a lot of people back in East Europe who use huawei phones and struggle with this problem... Hope we will have apps in Huawei appgallery
haurai

Post by haurai »

Hello,

I would like to add my voice to this request.

Regards,
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

haurai wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 1:14 pm I would like to add my voice to this request.
Doing so in the Tech Forum will have no affect whatsoever since the forum is primarily users like yourself. The decision makers do not use the forum, as far as we can tell. The best method to get your preferences to the decision makers is to use the feedback link at the bottom of most Church web pages. For Church apps use the in-app Send Feedback or Contact Us feature.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Gospel Library is not yet available on the Huawei store, but an APK is available for users who aren't able to access the Google Play Store or Amazon Appstore. See "Can I download Gospel Library for Android without Google Play?" in the Gospel Library FAQ.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Mobile Applications”