Two steps verification code

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
maxwellnyakuba

Two steps verification code

Post by maxwellnyakuba »

I can't access my portals because of two step verification code that is being sent to my old number that is no longer working. Even lf l goe to account settings it is still asking for the code of wich l dont use the phone number that they are sending the code to .what can l do
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: Two steps verification code

Post by Mikerowaved »

maxwellnyakuba wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 2:04 am I can't access my portals because of two step verification code that is being sent to my old number that is no longer working. Even lf l goe to account settings it is still asking for the code of wich l dont use the phone number that they are sending the code to .what can l do
Ask your clerk for the number to the Global Service Desk (GSD). They're the only ones that can turn off the two step verification (after they verify your identity).
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”