Slowness

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

afujimoto

Slowness

Post by afujimoto »

When tagging, highlighting, or using other features the app is extremely slow. It makes using the Gospel Library app impractical. That can I do to fix this.
mchamblin

Re: Slowness

Post by mchamblin »

I am having the same issue. I use this app to study and it is taking an extreamly long time to do anything if you are taking notes, highlighting or anything like that. Any suggestions?
GrasseDD

Post by GrasseDD »

My GLWin now has the same issue.
scottchips

Post by scottchips »

I have the same issue (slowness).
In addition, the "new link" function is now not working.
I sent an email to support and received a reply that user who have alot of annotations (as I do) are experiencing performance issues since the last major release.
They said they are working the issue and understand the importance of getting this fixed.
I'm just standing, not adding much because it's so slow.
If I use the app on my phone it works fine so I can use it as is, but won't be adding much until they get this sorted.
afujimoto

Post by afujimoto »

Thanks to Scott for his post. I too have many annotations. it is good to hear the staff is working on this. I am using the web version and my phone for tagging, making notes, etc. The app is not practical. The information you received from the help desk and shared is very helpful. Thank you!!!

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”