Member tools editing created lists

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
kdb22770

Re: Member tools editing created lists

Post by kdb22770 »

Is there even a plan to fix this issue? Strange that 3 years later it is still broken.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

kdb22770 wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 11:41 pm Is there even a plan to fix this issue? Strange that 3 years later it is still broken.
The church almost never provides their plans and the developers are not a liberty to pick their tasks. The developers work to the direction of their customers (we are not their customers - the sponsoring organizations are their customers). If you have not done so already, I recommend you provide feedback from within the app when you run into things that are broken or don't work as desired. It has been reported that that feedback is reviewed and summarized for the sponsoring organizations who set the developer's priorities. Comments on this user-to-user mutual help forum are useful if someone has a workaround they can provide but likely won't drive any action at the church.
ldsbartman

Post by ldsbartman »

I thought I was the only one with this issue. My family does not have this issue on the iOS devices, but I continue to have this issue. I submit help requests through the app, but continue to get the same response. “Delete the app and try again”. I wonder if there is a legacy tag for lists that were created during a certain time period.
michael.kartchner

Post by michael.kartchner »

This problem is still not fixed even after this big update.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”