Homeschooled Missionary

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
ReilynP

Homeschooled Missionary

Post by ReilynP »

I'm preparing to serve a mission hopefully early next year, but I'm having trouble with some of the paperwork. In the education experience forms it asks for average grades (I believe in relation to languages), but I've been homeschooled basically my whole life and don't have grades other than my Ged test scores. It's a drop down menu and requires you to select an option before continuing (leaving it blank doesn't work) so I'm not sure what to do. I appreciate any help I can get.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Homeschooled Missionary

Post by lajackson »

ReilynP wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:59 pm It's a drop down menu and requires you to select an option before continuing (leaving it blank doesn't work) so I'm not sure what to do. I appreciate any help I can get.
The last time I used the missionary application system there were instructions to use your best estimate for home schooling grades, etc. I do not know if it is still the same, but your bishop should be able to answer your question or obtain guidance from your stake president.
ReilynP

Post by ReilynP »

Thank you, I was able to talk to my bishop an he also said to just guess.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Meanwhile, another moderator suggested this resource as a rough guide to any guessing that might not yet have been done: https://ged.com/about_test/scores/
ReilynP

Post by ReilynP »

Thank you!!
artistalisa

Post by artistalisa »

My homeschooled adult children filled those out and I don't remember them bringing it up. I wonder if it has changed.

Return to “General Discussions”