It's June 2023 - are your computers running 22H2?

Discussions around the setup, operation, replacement, and disposal of clerk computers, not to include using MLS
russellhltn
Community Administrator

It's June 2023 - are your computers running 22H2?

Post by russellhltn »

June 2023 is the last time Windows 10 21H2 Professional will receive security updates. All prior versions have already exited support for security patches. Only 22H2 will receive security patches next month.

The church computers I manage have been spotty about doing the updates automatically, so I'd suggest checking. I've had a number that needed some coxing to get there by running Windows Update manually.

For support reasons, FHC computers should be on 22H2 as well - Either Windows 10 or 11.

To check your version, type "winver" in the search bar.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: It's June 2023 - are your computers running 22H2?

Post by Mikerowaved »

russellhltn wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:20 pm I've had a number that needed some coxing to get there by running Windows Update manually.
Yes, so have I. I'm less worried about performing the check for updates myself knowing that affecting MLS is no longer an issue. ;)
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Clerk Computers”