Internal Server Error

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
wbodine

Internal Server Error

Post by wbodine »

I have a stake calling giving me access to all my stake and ward directories. When I log into my church account and select Ward Directory and Map all I get is a message that says Internal Server Error. I have rebooted, removed and re-entered all ChurchofJesusChrit.org short cuts and even tried a different browser other than Chrome (MS Edge). Still no Ward Directory and Map.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Internal Server Error

Post by lajackson »

wbodine wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:26 am Internal Server Error
Internal Server Errors usually go away in a few minutes, unless a server is down and headquarters has not noticed that they need to reboot it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

If that's not it, I'd suggest you try Private/Incognito mode in your browser. There's known issue with church websites and cookie buildup that can cause all kinds of odd things.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mevans

Post by mevans »

I've had lots of problems with various church systems for at least the past week. I suggest trying again. It's been hit or miss for me as to whether things are working, and when systems have been working, there's been frequent slowness.
acoustictrout

Post by acoustictrout »

Incognito mode in Chrome works!! Thanks
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

acoustictrout wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:25 pm Incognito mode in Chrome works!! Thanks
Which most likely means it's time to delete your church-related cookies in your browser...

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”