sending emails through LCR

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
brandonm35

sending emails through LCR

Post by brandonm35 »

I know there are currently issues with some email providers like yahoo blocking emails that come through LCR, have there been more email providers that have begun to do this as well.

I've have a few people this week that were normally receiving the emails say they didn't receive the email with the program for this last Sunday, I'd already taken steps when I first heard about the issue and begun sending a seperate email directly from outlook to those I knew were being affected. Now I'm learning there's a larger group being affected in my ward that aren't recieving it than I was aware of.

Is there any update on this being resolved or work arounds in LCR.

I stopped using my personal email to send the emails and used the email address we created when we got the church sponsored zoom account for our ward instead. so those folks I know aren't receiving the emails normally, I sign into outlook directly and send the emails from there as well.
davesudweeks

Re: sending emails through LCR

Post by davesudweeks »

According to this thread, there were some problems with the system a few days ago, but they have been resolved. viewtopic.php?t=22771&start=510#p242792

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”