The new way that the scriptures look in the app

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

enderpugchurch

The new way that the scriptures look in the app

Post by enderpugchurch »

I really hate how the scriptures look in the windows app. Instead if having all the chapters in a line as a number as they have been for so long. I now need to scroll through all the chapters that have a synopsis, each in a bubble. If there is a way to change the appearance and allow me to go back to having the chapters and books the way they were just a few weeks ago. That would be great. My tablet was forced to update the app last week and I am not happy about that either. If I can not find a way to reverse this then I may just go back to paper as this is so much harder than it was before the update. I did not think that the church was trying to drive people away from the church app but that is exactly what they are doing with this update.
carsonm

Re: The new way that the scriptures look in the app

Post by carsonm »

Hi,

In the app on the left side, is a gear looking icon, that is Setting. Select it and then choose " help and feedback where you can provide consturctive feedback, perspective to the all volunteer team members who make and troubleshoot the Gospel Library app for Windows . If you have time and interest in doing so, you can join the group of volunteers to help make the app better for all who use it now and in the future. To volunteer, go to the Settings, then choose "volunteer"

Thanks.

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”