Dating church app for singles?

Discussions on how emerging technology can assist the distribution of media content through mobile, kiosks, Internet, social networks, etc.
elblakey

Dating church app for singles?

Post by elblakey »

Hiya, im in ysa, and have troubles dating, and wonderd if there was an app that the church uses for dating. I Love the Lord, and want to do his will, and such. I want to do all I can for the Lord and my Heavenly Parents. I know that it may never be possible in this life for me to start or have a family. But, i really want to have one so i can be exsalted on high. I know that if I stay true to God that all blessings will not be withheld from me. But, i want to try dating, and see if it is the will of the Lord in this life. But, can't, cause no one wants to date me. And i can only hangout with friends, a little group of mine. due to development delays, I am not able to drive, live on my own, etc. But i want to find and choose someonewho would want to spend the eternity with me.. So ya. I want to do the will of The Lord sooooo bad. Also, is there a fourm like this one that is just a hangout type thing, so i can make friends?
I have neurodiversity. And am not neurotypical. I don't trust worldly dating apps, but wonderd if the church put out one for the use of the members who struggle with dating and my type of trials? :D also, it would help that it would be regional specific in around cities and towns and stuff.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Dating church app for singles?

Post by jdlessley »

There are other similarly related topics discussion in the forum.
Here are two:
Single Adults Website;
Seeking LDS-friendly Forums, Chat Rooms, Social Media, etc..

As far a answering your question about an existing app - there is not a Church sponsored app.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
elblakey

Re: Dating church app for singles?

Post by elblakey »

Thankyou!

Return to “Digital Media”