Audio playback in lds gospel library

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
jeanineroberts

Re: Audio playback in lds gospel library

Post by jeanineroberts »

IT IS DEVASTATING TO ME THAT SINCE THE NEW IPHONE UPDATE MY PHONE WILL NOT AUTO PLAY. I can no longer listen to the BOM while I commute. Please fix!!! Please Help!!!!!
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

This is a user-to-user mutual-support forum. For official help/support requests, please use the 'Feedback' button or link on a page near where the problem is manifest. Someone might stop by here who knows of a suggestion that might help, but there's no guarantee.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Do you have any settings that prevent the app from running in the background? Do you have the audio downloaded, or are you streaming?
It's also possible it's this iOS 13.2 bug.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
gbrown13

Post by gbrown13 »

Before a recent "upgrade" to the LDS Music app (android), I could choose a hymn anywhere in the hymnal and from that hymn, they would play in sequence. Now I choose a Hymn, it plays and then stops. What do I need to do to have them play in sequence again?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

gbrown13 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:38 am Before a recent "upgrade" to the LDS Music app (android), I could choose a hymn anywhere in the hymnal and from that hymn, they would play in sequence. Now I choose a Hymn, it plays and then stops. What do I need to do to have them play in sequence again?
In the current version of Sacred Music (starting with 2.0.0, at least through 2.2.0 which is currently in beta), there isn't a way to start at a song in the middle of the list of songs, and continue playing to the end of the list. If you send feedback in the app under Settings, you could request it.

However, you can play a full list of songs starting at the first song, by tapping the Play button at the top of the list.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”