Temple Portal reset

Discussions about other Church websites
rebaham

Temple Portal reset

Post by rebaham »

My temple portal logged out and I’m not able to log back in. It is not working for me. Where can I get help! It may need to be re-set.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Temple Portal reset

Post by russellhltn »

Try using incognito mode to see if you can log in that way. If it works, then you need to clear the cookies associated with the church. It's a known issue with their web pages.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

rebaham wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:16 am My temple portal logged out and I’m not able to log back in. It is not working for me.
The portal was down Wednesday evening when I tried to use it. I am also aware that there have been some other server issues during the past week that may have also affected the Temple Information System.

As the folks who use LCR on Sunday morning already know, the best solution usually is just to try again a little later, if clearing cache and cookies does not do the trick.

The portal has been working well today. If you are still having trouble, make sure you are using the Member Account with your membership record attached. And ultimately you might ask at the temple to see if anything has changed there with the way your assignment is entered into the system.
Leola1

Post by Leola1 »

I need to cancel my request for the need of a substitute ordinance worker on June 27. I have one . Is this message sufficient to let others know or do I need to write this somewhere else. Kathy Kingsley
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Leola1 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:07 pm I need to cancel my request for the need of a substitute ordinance worker on June 27. I have one . Is this message sufficient to let others know or do I need to write this somewhere else.
This is not the place to do that. The forum is primarily user-to-user discussion. You need to use your temple portal to submit your request. We have no way of doing that for you.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
dossstallings

Post by dossstallings »

I cannot get access to the Temple portal. I need to know what’s going on. May be a reset. Please help. Thanks Doss Stallings.
LDGunderson

Post by LDGunderson »

I can’t get access to the temple portal and my shift coordinator really wants me too. HELP
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

LDGunderson wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:06 am I can’t get access to the temple portal and my shift coordinator really wants me too. HELP
As we on the forum are mostly just regular members like yourself, please describe what the problem is accessing the temple portal - someone who has experience may be able to make a suggestion. Your first line of tech support is your ward or branch clerk. If he doesn't know, he should reach out to the stake clerk who is responsible for training him. If there is a problem with your church account that your ward clerk cannot fix, he can give you the number to the Global Service Department for assistance.
phensley

Post by phensley »

Getting Error 403 “Access Denied we’re sorry but you do not have access to this page” multiple browsers and computers both regular and incognito. I still show as an ordinance worker in Tools and I have upcoming shifts this week
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

Getting Error 403 “Access Denied we’re sorry but you do not have access to this page” multiple browsers and computers both regular and incognito.
Please see this post from earlier in the thread, it's likely the same issue that occurs from time-to-time:
... the best solution usually is just to try again a little later, if clearing cache and cookies does not do the trick.

Return to “Other Websites”