Reset streak

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
HeManX79

Reset streak

Post by HeManX79 »

My wife had a streak of 108 days reading. She synced her phone and the streak reset to 1. Is there any way to get the 108 days back on the active streak again? Thank you in advance.

-Russell in Tucson
britonb2007@gmail.com

Re: Reset streak

Post by britonb2007@gmail.com »

I really wish I could help, but while I was looking up how to fix my streak of 108 days being ended by me changing the date on my phone I came across this post. Funny that it’s the same number. Hopefully someone else can answer both of us. Sorry 😢
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Unfortunately, I do not believe there is a way to change the streak, unless you are a serious code hacker and can edit the code wherever it is stored. I am not even sure it is stored on our phones. And even if you were able to figure it out, we would not be able to share it here at the Forum because of the Code of Conduct.

You may just have to settle for knowing you have begun a wonderful daily scripture reading habit for more than four months.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

britonb2007@gmail.com wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:35 pm I really wish I could help, but while I was looking up how to fix my streak of 108 days being ended by me changing the date on my phone I came across this post. Funny that it’s the same number. Hopefully someone else can answer both of us. Sorry 😢
108 days ago is about when the streaks feature was released, so if both of you updated the app the same day (likely if you have automatic updates turned on), and have opened the app every day since, they would be the same.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

HeManX79 wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:46 pm My wife had a streak of 108 days reading. She synced her phone and the streak reset to 1. Is there any way to get the 108 days back on the active streak again? Thank you in advance.

-Russell in Tucson
Was she previously signed out, or signed into a different Church Account?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”