Sorting Notes and Tags in Notes on the Web

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
bmclawson

Sorting Notes and Tags in Notes on the Web

Post by bmclawson »

When I'm interested in looking up what references are in my tags it would be helpful to see them in alphabetic order in stead of chronologically. One of the reasons I want to be able do this is to find tags with the same name but with different contents. Because the tags are sorted by the most recent and can't be sorted in any other way the only way of knowing if there are duplicate tag names is to randomly run across them. Then I can do a search for them and proceed with the lengthy process of moving the references from one tag to another (improving that procedure could be the subject of another thread).
Are there any plans to add the option for how Notes and Tags are sorted?
mevans

Re: Sorting Notes and Tags in Notes on the Web

Post by mevans »

I'm fairly certain that you used to be able to sort tags in various ways (alphabetical, number of notes, etc.). A lot of stuff was removed when they revised the Notes page.

This is a user-to-user forum. They only thing you can do to get feedback to the decision makers is to click on the Feedback tab on the lower-right side of the Notes page.
bmclawson

Re: Sorting Notes and Tags in Notes on the Web

Post by bmclawson »

That's good to know. Thanks.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”