view past reimbursements

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
ander26

view past reimbursements

Post by ander26 »

Once a reimbursement is submitted there isn't a way to see if it went through. It'd be very nice to see what was submitted, the reason, for how much,
when it was submitted, and when the money transaction for reimbursement happened, so we can keep our own organizations budget up to date more readily.

Please add the option in the "finance" section for "past reimbursements"
eblood66

Re: view past reimbursements

Post by eblood66 »

I assume you are an organization leader. If so, then if you go to LCR and then select Finance > Budget from the menus it should show you a page with a tab named Budget Summary which has one or more boxes summarizing the total budget numbers for each category you have access to. If you click on the name of the budget in the box it should take you to a page which shows a slightly more detailed Budget Summary. If you then click on the name of the budget category in the list it should take you to a page which shows all the expenses that have been charged against that category. This list should show the date, amount and description for each expense. Unfortunately, the description is often just the payee. In that case you may be able to click on the reference number and it may show the details including the purpose.

Now, I'm a clerk so it's possible that some of the links may not be there for organization leaders. But I did try this out using the option that is supposed to show the screens as they are for organization leaders so I'm hopeful that it will work for you.

But if any of those links aren't there, please come back and let us know so that others know whether this works or not.

Note that if it doesn't work, then the best way to request a change is to use the Contact Us option in LCR. The forums are just user-to-user help. It is not a means to request changes. Anything posted here is unlikely to be seen by anyone who has authority to plan and schedule changes.

Return to “Member Tools”