LDS TOOLS does not display my information.

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
gtupling

LDS TOOLS does not display my information.

Post by gtupling »

When anyone logs into LDS tools, I cannot be found. If we go to the church's home page I am listed in the ward directory, but not in LDS tools. This has been going on for the past four years. My Bishop and several Ward and Stake leaders have all told me that I am not listed in the tools app. My wife and one of my daughters are listed, but not me! I have posted this question once before, but I did not get a response. Can someone check into this?

[Personal information removed]
Last edited by russellhltn on Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal information - this is a public forum
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LDS TOOLS does not display my information.

Post by russellhltn »

Talk to your clerk and find out the status of your record. It may not be in the ward.

I know a non-member spouse can appear on the ward directory though the marriage record of the member spouse. That might be why you're appearing there even though the record is not in the ward.

Another thing that can throw things off is if you're listed under a different "Family" name. Have the clerk check that as well.

If he can't figure it out, send him over here or have him call GSD.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
BrianEdwards

Re: LDS TOOLS does not display my information.

Post by BrianEdwards »

One thing I've experienced is 'random data loss' in Tools, where I do not see data that others see. It doesn't seem like what you're describing, but in the meantime it might be worth it to have another member try out either a data refresh, logout/login, or uninstall/reinstall of the app.

Return to “Member Tools”