how to subcribe to lianona

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
nurmelaeuladarlene1

how to subcribe to lianona

Post by nurmelaeuladarlene1 »

I am trying to send a subscription to my sister and cannot find it anywhere on the computer
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: how to subcribe to lianona

Post by jdlessley »

• Sign into the ChurchofJesusChrist.org website.
  • Click the Resources menu icon (grid of 9 square dots).
  • Scroll down to and click the All Resources button.
  • Either scroll down the list of links to the Magazine Subscriptions link, or...
    Alternatively, type in "magazine subscriptions" in the search text box and click the Search button.
Once there you can subscribe. However, you cannot place an order for anyone except your household. There is a FAQ section that answers your question. It states:
Magazine Subscriptions FAQ wrote:Can I send a magazine subscription to a friend or family member as a gift?
You can invite your friends and family to opt in to a print subscription at no cost in multiple ways. You can send a personal invitation with a link to the subscription page or digital versions of the magazines via text message, social media, email, or by talking with them. If they don’t have a Church account, they can sign up for one at Account.churchofjesuschrist.org.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Main Church Website”