Sunday hymns says not selected

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
jrose219

Sunday hymns says not selected

Post by jrose219 »

On my android it says the Sunday hymns have not been selected but they show on the music chairman/ chorister phone (she selects them). Yes, on Sunday since I don't think they appear during the week.

Thanks,
John
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Sunday hymns says not selected

Post by russellhltn »

Make sure the MRN's on your two accounts are in the same ward/branch and you are logged in.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
danpass

Post by danpass »

This happened to me several weeks ago. The cause turned out to be that my church account credentials had expired. Signing back in to my account in the Gospel Library app settings resolved the issue.

I did send feedback in the app saying:
...that the message on the Home page of the app was incorrect, stating that the sacrament meeting hymns had not been entered. I found out, after several weeks, that the hymns had actually been getting entered. This prompted me to go to settings to try syncing, where I saw that I needed to sign in again.
My suggestion is that, in the Sacrament Meet Hymns section of the Home page, rather than say the hymns have not been entered, it should say something like "Information not available. Please go to the app settings and sign in again."
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

danpass wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:22 pmThe cause turned out to be that my church account credentials had expired. Signing back in to my account in the Gospel Library app settings resolved the issue.
I have noticed that Gospel Library (Android) tends to sign me out regularly during updates. It gives no indication it signed me out so I only found out when looking for something unique to being signed in. I found that you can add a tile to the home page that will show status so it is easy to see if you're signed in.

Return to “Gospel Library”