Lesson Schedule for Relief Society

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
aprilmenlove

Lesson Schedule for Relief Society

Post by aprilmenlove »

How do I post upcoming lessons as a member of the RS Presidency? I can't find a way to do this.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Lesson Schedule for Relief Society

Post by jdlessley »

[moderator note: This topic split from a different topic in the General Discussions forum group.]

The lessons are entered in the Relief Society Lessons card on the Home page of the Gospel Library app. Make sure that card is turned on. Then tap the vertical ellipsis menu icon. From there someone else will have to provide what menu item to select since I do not have permissions to add/edit lessons.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
kathyjeanjones

Post by kathyjeanjones »

How do I find RS lessons or where do I find the Tile I don't see a tile.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

kathyjeanjones wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:47 am How do I find RS lessons or where do I find the Tile I don't see a tile.
Make sure you are logged in with an account that has a MRN attached to it. It may log you out when the program updates.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

kathyjeanjones wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:47 am How do I find RS lessons or where do I find the Tile I don't see a tile.

In addition to russellhltn's recommendation, you may not have the tile turned on. To turn it on in the Android system version tap the Home screen menu icon (vertical ellipsis) and then tap Edit Home. Find the Relief Society Lessons (For 2nd and 4th Sundays) item and tap the On/Off button to the right. If it is off then it will be at the bottom of the page in the More Items section. Once it is turned on it can be moved to any order position in the list of turned on tiles by dragging the tile title to the desired position using the "=" handle to the left of the tile title. The iOS system version may be similar.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Gospel Library”