Problems paying tithing

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
lbwarner90@gmail.com

Problems paying tithing

Post by lbwarner90@gmail.com »

I pay my tithing on the computer now I read the message of the change the Church has made now I went on settings there is no place to click on Notification Preferences I am 93 years old and I don't need new ways to to Pay my tithing which I thought I did but the last flour months it was all 'Reversed'
davesudweeks

Re: Problems paying tithing

Post by davesudweeks »

Others may have suggestions but without knowing just what you are seeing, I recommend you get with your ward/branch clerk and ask for assistance. They should be able to help you. The clerk is responsible as first-tier technical support for members of their unit.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Problems paying tithing

Post by jdlessley »

I am thinking lbwarner90@gmail.com is talking about the lengthy message displayed at the opening of the Donations page encouraging members to review their Donations Notifications settings. I received the message for a while but do not get it anymore. In summary, it states that members used to get 3 email notifications automatically following an online donation submission. Rather than deleting unwanted messages members were blocking or reporting Church system messages as spam. They have changed it so the member can select what notifications they will receive. They ask members to review their notification settings to only get what they want.
lbwarner90@gmail.com wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:54 am I pay my tithing on the computer now I read the message of the change the Church has made now I went on settings there is no place to click on Notification Preferences I am 93 years old and I don't need new ways to to Pay my tithing which I thought I did but the last flour months it was all 'Reversed'
You can check your notification preferences in you Church account by going to donations.ChurchofJesusChrist.org and logging in. Select 'Settings' from the Donations menu on the left of the page. Scroll down to the 'Notifications Preferences' section near the bottom of the page. The first three preferences relate to when you will get donation emails. The fifth allows you to have your donation emails sent to a unique email address.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Online Donations”