FSY Registration

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
Jillndietrich

Re: FSY Registration

Post by Jillndietrich »

We pre-registered our daughter for FSY, the pre-registration showed that it was 100% complete. However,
We received a message that her registration is not complete. So we clicked on her name and it took us to the next screen. We clicked on the FSY location / date, then clicked “next”, but it will not proceed. The please wait (spinning thing) pop up occurred and has continued for 5 days. We keep trying to register, but it won’t go any farther. We’re not sure how to proceed.
rvillaruel

Post by rvillaruel »

Hi, I would like to ask for assistance. I was able to register my kids for this year's FSY 2024 however there is no option to edit the participant's information. Can someone help me out on this? I will be grateful to here any responses. God Bless everyone
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

rvillaruel wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:02 am however there is no option to edit the participant's information.
You might want to get with your clerk to make sure the information is accurate on the participant's membership record. I'm guessing that's where the information is coming from.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Quaders

Post by Quaders »

I have tried to upload my kids picture for the FAY registration more times than I can count. I have edited,cropped,taken new pictures, tried to do it from a computer rather than a phone- I have no idea how to make it upload. Anyone have any suggestions?? Or ideas?? Or has this happened to you??
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

There's a slim chance that this could be the cookie buildup problem. Clearing your browser's cache and deleting relevant cookies _might_ solve it. Using incognito/private mode is a fairly good test of whether the cookie remedy would help.
wally10

Post by wally10 »

Why does the FSY registration system crash and kick you out of line every year? go from 300 in line back to 2000 in line and then make you wait 90 min after you got kicked out the first time?
HLHemmert

Post by HLHemmert »

As I’m registering my daughter I have to get past the dietary and other restrictions but when it trys to popup it goes of focus and I can’t select anything. She doesn’t have a restriction or meds and I can’t bypass this spot. What do I do????
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

HLHemmert wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:38 pm .....What do I do????
Why does the FSY registration system crash and kick you out of line every year?
A previous post in this thread asked people with issues if they had tried contacting the FSY FAQ help number listed here. For anyone sufferring from FSY registration issues, that continues to be my best suggestion for the recurring problems people are experiencing.

If the help number is "helpful", please return and post your success here, to encourage others to also use that resource. And if it's not helpful, you can of course also return and explain what they could not resolve, and perhaps Forum members can give you other ideas. So far, nobody has posted about their experience calling the FSY Help line.
slandsaw

Post by slandsaw »

So I’m able to get into my registration but it won’t let me choose a session or go past that. Any ideas of what’s happening or how to fix it?

Return to “Main Church Website”