Reorder Liahona magazine

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
weberdavidleroy1

Reorder Liahona magazine

Post by weberdavidleroy1 »

Why can't I reorder the Liahona magazine on line as they said we could?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Reorder Liahona magazine

Post by jdlessley »

What problems are you experiencing? I just checked and I had no problem going through the process. I did not take the last step so I cannot confirm whether the renewal would have gone through.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

I was able to renew recently. Make sure you are signed in to the Store. Even if you are signed in elsewhere at the Church website, the Store has a separate system and requires that you sign in there to do Store functions, such as magazine renewal.

And if you still have online troubles, you can always call the Store customer assistance number.
kostheller

Post by kostheller »

How do I renew my subscription to the Liahona, which expires April 1?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Use this link: Magazine Subscriptions. Subscriptions are now no-cost annually renewable for each household.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “General Discussions”