Missionary Call Access Post-mission

Discussions about other Church websites
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Missionary Call Access Post-mission

Post by russellhltn »

This is a community of users like yourself. If GSD can't help you, I'm not sure as anything can be done.

As a last hope, you could try contacting the missionary department, but I don't know as they'd keep records like that.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sagefrye4

Post by sagefrye4 »

Hi there! Has anyone figured this out? I served back in 2019/2020. I would love to get access to my call and print it off! Let me know thanks!
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

sagefrye4 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:19 pm Hi there! Has anyone figured this out? I served back in 2019/2020. I would love to get access to my call and print it off! Let me know thanks!
There are several things you can try listed earlier in this thread. Have you tried these suggestions?
angelopangilinan

Post by angelopangilinan »

I'm a returned missionary who received a digital mission call through the missionary portal. I'd like to be able to see and print off my mission call, but I no longer have access to it through the missionary portal.

Can you help me have a copy of my mission call? Thank you so much.

Return to “Other Websites”