How do I shuffle music on the new general conference playlist?

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
fletch74

How do I shuffle music on the new general conference playlist?

Post by fletch74 »

I'm really glad there's now a "view all" page for general conference music. Is there any way to shuffle the songs? When playing the songs as background music, hearing the same song 3-4 times in a row can be a bit distracting. Below is the page I'm talking about:

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/med ... e?lang=eng
davesudweeks

Re: How do I shuffle music on the new general conference playlist?

Post by davesudweeks »

I don't see a way to shuffle the songs. This would be good feedback to provide from that page (see the link near the bottom of the left panel). Feedback is read and passed to those who direct the developer's priorities and is the most direct way to get feature requests and bug reports to them. However, many would think the progress on programming changes is glacially slow - we don't know what other priorities are on their plate and they are not able to chose their own projects, so patience is key.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

If it's easy to implement, it's possible it could be slipped in under the radar.

So many requested features impact policy, privacy, or are extensive enough that it would require approval from higher ups.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
soundcloudmp3

Post by soundcloudmp3 »

To mix up the new General Conference playlist, simply tap the shuffle icon at the bottom of the playlist screen in your music app. It's an easy way to enjoy a variety of talks without any hassle.

Return to “Main Church Website”