How to pay tithing online?

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: How to pay tithing online?

Post by lajackson »

ortho1ds wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:00 am Nine out of 10 times it takes me 30 + minutes to get to find the pathway to be able to pay my donations to the church on line.
I have saved a bookmark in my main browser. When I am not on my normal personal laptop, the link also is always available at the top right of Church web pages under the nine-dot drop down menu just above your user name.

With those two links readily available, it has not taken me more than two minutes to donate in over a year. There may be some slowing if you try to donate during rush hour on Sunday morning, Utah time, but I usually hit the site during the week to avoid that problem.
caillines

Post by caillines »

lajackson wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:56 am
ortho1ds wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:00 am Nine out of 10 times it takes me 30 + minutes to get to find the pathway to be able to pay my donations to the church on line.
I have saved a bookmark in my main browser. When I am not on my normal personal laptop, the link also is always available at the top right of Church web pages under the nine-dot drop down menu just above your user name.

With those two links readily available, it has not taken me more than two minutes to donate in over a year. There may be some slowing if you try to donate during rush hour on Sunday morning, Utah time, but I usually hit the site during the week to avoid that problem.
It's also in the list at the very bottom of the homepage under the "resources" heading.
laumeamatapatu

Post by laumeamatapatu »

How do I pay tithing online?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

laumeamatapatu wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:36 pm How do I pay tithing online?
If online donations are available in your area, then follow the instructions in post #9 in this thread. Further instructions can be found in the Help menu item on the left of the donations page.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
betholson13

Post by betholson13 »

And get last year’s donations
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

betholson13 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:18 pm And get last year’s donations
Did you read the post just before your post?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Online Donations”