iPhone will not sync to my computer

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
amyernie1

Re: iPhone will not sync to my computer

Post by amyernie1 »

I am having the same issue. My iPhone and my computer are not communicating. My app is on version 6.7.413544. Which I believe is the most current version. I do most of my highlighting on my phone, but when I go to my computer only some of it shows up. Some of it is there, but not much. Please feel free to contact me with any helps. I do not get any sync error message like others have said, it just isn't there.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

amyernie1 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:55 am I am having the same issue. My iPhone and my computer are not communicating. My app is on version 6.7.413544. Which I believe is the most current version. I do most of my highlighting on my phone, but when I go to my computer only some of it shows up. Some of it is there, but not much. Please feel free to contact me with any helps. I do not get any sync error message like others have said, it just isn't there.
Do your sync your data from your phone after you do the highlighting?
Avaldivia

Post by Avaldivia »

Tengo algunos meses con problemas de sincronización tanto en mi IPhone como en mi IPad. En ambos dispositivos en la App de Biblioteca del Evangelio me aparece la leyenda: “Falló de sincronización”.
En ambos dispositivos tengo el software 17.4 y la App es la versión 6.7.4 13544.
He borrado la aplicación y vuelto a cargar y el error persiste. No tengo ese problema para ingresar desde un computador.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”