Priesthood Lesson Schedule on Gospel Library

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
antsk

Priesthood Lesson Schedule on Gospel Library

Post by antsk »

Kia ora. I am the instructor for Elders quorum lessons. Our EQ presidency has posted the lesson schedule on Gospel Library. Some members of the quorum can see the upcoming lessons but some cannot. For these members it says "lessons not loaded." Any ideas why? Do they need to update the gospel library app or something?
nmecantwin73

Re: Priesthood Lesson Schedule on Gospel Library

Post by nmecantwin73 »

Having the most recent update to the app is important. However, in order to see the lessons that the Elders Quorum presidency inputs into Gospel Library, a person needs to be signed into Gospel Library with their Church Account username and password that is associated to their Membership Record Number. If the MRN is not on the account, Gospel Library doesn't recognize which ward/branch a person belongs to in order to display the correct lesson schedule.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

As another data point, I have seen Gospel Library log me off during an update (Android). It doesn't give any indication that it has done so. You can edit the home screen to always display your account status tile - that way you can quickly see if you have been logged out of your church account after an update so you will know to log back in.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

There are some troubleshooting ideas in the Gospel Library FAQ here that might help (scroll down to "Ward and Branch Features"):
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/learn/mobile-applications/gospel-library-faq?lang=eng

You mention that some members see a message that talks haven't been selected yet. That implies that they do see the Elders Quorum Lessons card (the message about talks not being selected only shows on the card itself). Users who aren't signed in to a Church Account with a membership record number wouldn't normally see the card at all. Another thing worth checking – do you by chance have two elders quorums set up in Leader and Clerk Resources – lessons added for one of the quorums, but not the other?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
RDCJKC

Post by RDCJKC »

For march 19th
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

RDCJKC wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:08 pm For march 19th
Did you have a question?
TylerRindlisbacher

Post by TylerRindlisbacher »

On my phone on Android I can see the upcoming lesson. But on my computer running windows it says the lesson hasn't been put in yet. Any ideas why? I checked and made sure i was signed in, I resynced, and signed in and back out. Still doesn't load.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

I believe that the lesson information and the sacrament meeting hymn information is only available in the App and is not included in the Church website version of Gospel Library.

Return to “Gospel Library”