Mission Boundaries

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
ngrodgers

Re: Mission Boundaries

Post by ngrodgers »

I had saved the link to the classic maps version of my son's mission. It says that page no longer works. After trying MANY things, it seems like going through the missionary portal is the only way I can find an updated map. It's too bad. I think it's great to be able to look at the different mission maps.
mevans

Post by mevans »

ngrodgers wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:51 pm I had saved the link to the classic maps version of my son's mission. It says that page no longer works. After trying MANY things, it seems like going through the missionary portal is the only way I can find an updated map. It's too bad. I think it's great to be able to look at the different mission maps.
Yeah, the old "browse" option on the classic maps site was interesting. Even if you go to CDOL to download the map of a unit, such as a mission, there's no browse feature like the classic maps had.

For those who like browsing maps, here's one option that's still available. It's nowhere near as detailed as the classic maps site was, but it still shows interesting data:
https://churchofjesuschristtemples.org/maps/units/
Note that there are some interactive features. You can click on the legend at the lower left to hide/show certain information.
gpeterson32

Post by gpeterson32 »

Why no mission maps, really not good …
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

gpeterson32 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:58 pm Why no mission maps, really not good …
Why is it a concern? It was a nice to look at, but what are you not able to do now that you could before?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lorenzopimentinha

Post by lorenzopimentinha »

If you want to see the mission boundaries map you can visit

https://missioncall.app/worldmap.html

It is not official and not acurrate on a closer look, but it is better than nothing

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”