AV configuration for dual language broadcasts?

Using the Church Webcasting System, YouTube, etc. Including cameras and mixers.
dave.swartz

Re: AV configuration for dual language broadcasts?

Post by dave.swartz »

Thank you for sharing. This looks like a nice clean installation. It’s nice to see how others have solved these common problems. I am not sure how much 75 ohm coax is left in our building since during the av uplift much was removed. Nice concept.

I will need to look at what we can do. The primary and RS rooms both have mics inputs that run all the way back to the av rack and processor. They also have HDMI display outputs.

Thanks for the photos, nice.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I hope you get a chance to re-label that "TV" connection. I hate leaving surprises for helpers and successors.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
danpass

Post by danpass »

rknelson wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 pm Although they recommend vertical mounting, we tried it horizontally and found it worked well, so it was left that way. With FM approval, we installed the antenna and cabling. We added about 50 ft of new 75 Ohm coax to extend the antenna to the wall connection, and use a 6 ft 75 Ohm coax cable to connect from the wall plate to the transmitter in the classroom.
We have an ANT 005 antenna installed in the same way. The horizontal mounting on the chapel ledge has worked great for us, for more than 10 years.

Return to “Non-Interactive Webcasting”