Preach my Gospel Aplicación doesnt permit access

Northerickson

Preach my Gospel Aplicación doesnt permit access

Post by Northerickson »

Hello I am a the mission secratary in the Paraguay Asuncion North mission Elder Erickson. We had one Missionary that went home for some health problems and just came back to the mission on may 17th and a new missionary that got reasigned to our mission. They were put to reopen an area that we had previously closed. Our mission President put them all in the system and It says they are in the Area, But they have zero access to preach my gospel. They are trying to teach friends that were previously taught but, they cant see there records the area map or anything. Its been like this for almost a week now. In my end It says that they are assigned to the area but when I go into preach my gospel or area maps I cant access the area. Can you please help us?

Thanks so much! Elder Erickson, Secretario de la mision Asuncion norte
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Preach my Gospel Aplicación doesnt permit access

Post by lajackson »

Northerickson wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:45 am Hello I am a the mission secratary in the Paraguay Asuncion North mission Elder Erickson. We had one Missionary that went home for some health problems and just came back to the mission on may 17th and a new missionary that got reasigned to our mission. They were put to reopen an area that we had previously closed. Our mission President put them all in the system and It says they are in the Area, But they have zero access to preach my gospel. They are trying to teach friends that were previously taught but, they cant see there records the area map or anything. Its been like this for almost a week now. In my end It says that they are assigned to the area but when I go into preach my gospel or area maps I cant access the area. Can you please help us?

Thanks so much! Elder Erickson, Secretario de la mision Asuncion norte
This is a public user-to-user forum and no one here will be able to help you. Your best source of help will be the person in your mission responsible for technology. The next step after that would be to contact your area office, or to contact the Global Services Department for assistance.

Return to “Mobile Applications”