Addition of study sets proposal

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
xlae

Addition of study sets proposal

Post by xlae »

Hello. I have studied the entirety of the Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, along with the Peak of Great Price. I am able to use study sets thriving a browser, but still not through the gospel library app. It would be very nice to have this feature added and doesn't seem to be much of a hassle. Especially while being a missionary, this would be a great functionality to have.
BrianEdwards

Re: Addition of study sets proposal

Post by BrianEdwards »

xlae wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 4:03 pm Hello. I have studied the entirety of the Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, along with the Peak of Great Price. I am able to use study sets thriving a browser, but still not through the gospel library app. It would be very nice to have this feature added and doesn't seem to be much of a hassle. Especially while being a missionary, this would be a great functionality to have.
As nobody else has chimed in, I'll share my perspective. This Tech Forum primarily serves as a place for user-to-user interaction and self-help, and is not connected to the official Church support system. So while we can offer our experiences and ideas, the only way to get ideas such as yours into the Church's system, is to use the Feedback functionality available at the bottom of most Church webpages, and also available in the Church apps. That process will get your feedback registered and added into whatever tracking system the Church uses.

Return to “Gospel Library”