Cleared Checks

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
buchleg-p40

Cleared Checks

Post by buchleg-p40 »

I accidently cleared four checks from a previous month (September) during the December reconcile. I can not seem to be able to go back and unclear the checks.

Do you know of a way to do this?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

buchleg wrote:I accidently cleared four checks from a previous month (September) during the December reconcile. I can not seem to be able to go back and unclear the checks.

Go back to September's reconciliation (go to Finances > Reconcile, and choose September 2009). Then you should be able to go to the Expenses tab of the Reconcile step and uncheck those checks.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

buchleg wrote:I accidently cleared four checks from a previous month (September) during the December reconcile. I can not seem to be able to go back and unclear the checks.
Sometimes it's helpful to have 2 replies saying the same thing, right? Go to a previous month's reconcile and uncheck those that you incorrectly marked as cleared. Then go back and redo the current reconcile. The checks will be there and unchecked again.
buchleg-p40

Post by buchleg-p40 »

Thanks,

Two replys saying the same thing, awesome.

Thanks again

Return to “Local Unit Finance”