Bishop's Office Phone in Directories?

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
ClerkKent-p40

Bishop's Office Phone in Directories?

Post by ClerkKent-p40 »

I searched for something like a pull-down menu option to list the Bishop's (or Branch President's) office phone on the heading of membership directories. Possible?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Nope.padding
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

ClerkKent wrote:I searched for something like a pull-down menu option to list the Bishop's (or Branch President's) office phone on the heading of membership directories. Possible?
You posted this in the Reports and Forms forum; I assume you are asking about MLS.

If so, the answer is no. There is no way to customize the heading of standard reports in MLS.

If you really want this capability, you'd probably have to generate the data for the report in MLS (either using a standard or custom report), then copy it to a spreadsheet, and then format it there. In the spreadsheet you can of course put anything you want in the header.

Return to “Reports and Forms”