I think you're making this more complicated than is needed (which leads to some of the above being incorrect). As far as the quarterly report is concerned, I think it's much easier to simply say:Greggo wrote:So, let me see if I have this straight.
- A single non-MPH male age 18 assigned to YM -> YM on the quarterly report
- A single non-MPH male age 18 assigned to Elders -> YM
- A single non-MPH male age 19 assigned to YM -> YM
- A single non-MPH male age 19 assigned to Elders -> YSA / Pros. Elder
- A single female age 18 assigned to YW -> YSA / RS
- A single female age 18 assigned to RS -> YSA / RS
- A married female age 17 assigned to RS -> RS
- A single female with child age 17 assigned to RS -> YW
Please correct my understanding. I suspect that I'm wrong in some areas, as I'm making several assumptions.
- Members of the YM, YW, Elders, and RS organizations are counted in the organization they are assigned to.
- YSA are simply unmarried 18-30
- Prospective elders are non-MPH males 18+ not in YM
Now there are various other rules that control how people are automatically moved from one organization to another, but they can be overridden by manually moving people to organizations.