Stake History

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
ohiomatt-p40

Stake History

Post by ohiomatt-p40 »

Do I have to send in the stake history with any special form or binder or can I send it in, as is? I noticed there is some folder thing on ldscatalog.com, but would rather not have to order it.

Thanks.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

ohiomatt wrote:Do I have to send in the stake history with any special form or binder or can I send it in, as is? I noticed there is some folder thing on ldscatalog.com, but would rather not have to order it.
All your questions can be answered at the Annual History Instructions on lds.org. That specific question is answered in the Frequently Asked Questions, where you read that you can print the folder (which is really more like a cover page) yourself -- it is not required to order the official folder.
ohiomatt-p40

Cannot find where to print the stake history cover sheet on the annual history page

Post by ohiomatt-p40 »

Alan,

I've looked around on the annual history page and do not see where to print it. Can you point me further in the right direction?

Thanks,

Matt
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

On the Instructions for Preparing the Annual History page in the right column in the section titled "Ward, Branch, Stake & District Instructions" is the link to the PDF file forEnglish. The first page of that PDF is the cover sheet for the submission. The PDF was created from a copy of the folder. The cover sheet can be used instead of ordering the folder.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”