Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:15 am
- Location: Roy, UT
I am a stake clerk and have several wards complaining about the blank messages. Do we know what caused them and will it happen again?
- Community Moderators
- Posts: 10650
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:27 pm
- Location: US
jasonhyer wrote:I am a stake clerk and have several wards complaining about the blank messages. Do we know what caused them and will it happen again?
The last time I had a blank message problem (around last Spring), CHQ had to fix the problem for me. They set a file to load from Hq that ran and solved it.
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:18 pm
- Location: Salt Lake City, UT USA
You can do the following:
- Go to the Inbox
- Select the blank message
- Press Delete on the keyboard
- Go to Deleted Items
- Select the blank message again
- Press Delete on the keyboard again to empty the messages
This will clear the blank message from the system and clear the Urgent Task.
- Senior Member
- Posts: 3257
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:56 pm
- Location: Utah
Mine was never caused by a blank message.