MLS 3.2.2 won't upgrade

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

MLS 3.2.2 won't upgrade

Post by russellhltn »

Went to our stake machine to see if it's ready for CUBS and found that it was still at 3.2.2. Did a send/receive. It took a very long time, but no upgrade. I rebooted to make sure. Nope, still 3.2.2. I try another send/receive - "Unable to transmit". I try again, it just plugs along, going nowhere. Not much traffic on the dial-up connection. I suspect the server may be down for maint or something. Gave up and went home.

I may have to download from mls.lds.org, but it's bothering me that it didn't try to update.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

RussellHltn wrote:Went to our stake machine to see if it's ready for CUBS and found that it was still at 3.2.2. Did a send/receive. It took a very long time, but no upgrade. I rebooted to make sure. Nope, still 3.2.2. I try another send/receive - "Unable to transmit". I try again, it just plugs along, going nowhere. Not much traffic on the dial-up connection. I suspect the server may be down for maint or something. Gave up and went home.

I may have to download from mls.lds.org, but it's bothering me that it didn't try to update.

There have been some server challenges in the last few days. The recording was still on the Help Desk line Tuesday evening.

However, I was able to successfully go from 3.2.2 to 3.2.3 on two ward boxes Sunday mid morning (mountain server time), and also to successfully S/R Tuesday evening several times from different boxes.

And "Unable to transmit" usually suggests a different problem than server load.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”