ONLINE Custom Reports

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
fletcher.carpenter

ONLINE Custom Reports

Post by fletcher.carpenter »

There may already be a thread about this subject...
Is there a way to get custom MLS reports online?

In our bishopric meetings we like to use a laptop to instantly pull up anything off the website that we need. (statistics, records, members-w/o callings, etc.) It would be nice to be able to create custom reports online.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

FletchCarp wrote: Is there a way to get custom MLS reports online?
In a word, no. There are many features being added to the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org over time for those who have access, but custom reports like those available in MLS are certainly not available now.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jasonhyer

Post by jasonhyer »

The way I have worked around this as a stake clerk is having a copy of the MLS extract on my laptop and either use excel or access to customize my own reports for my Stake Presidency. It isn't an elegant solution but I usually have enough information available I don't have to go running to the MLS computer all the time.
Jason Hyer
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

fletcher.carpenter wrote:Is there a way to get custom MLS reports online?
In our bishopric meetings we like to use a laptop to instantly pull up anything off the website that we need. (statistics, records, members-w/o callings, etc.) It would be nice to be able to create custom reports online.

While custom reports are not available on-line, you have mentioned three items in your question that are available online right now to those leaders who are authorized to use the lds.org/leader section of the site. Unit statistics, membership record information, and a list of members without callings are each accessible, along with a lot of other information for leaders.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”